I’m so happy you are here for this delicious recipe for creamy chicken and potatoes in the slow cooker!
Before I give you this recipe though, I wanted to offer you my newest eCookbook totally for FREE!
I collected 10 of my favorite healthy slow cooker recipes (including a recipe for Honey Garlic Chicken & Veggies, White Chicken Chili, and Beef & Broccoli!) and I just know you are going to love them!
Just click HERE or on the image below and enter your email address and I’ll email you a copy.
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 pound small red or yellow potatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped or pressed
- 3 pounds chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- ½ cup heavy cream
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, combine carrots, potatoes, onion, and garlic. Put chicken breasts on top of veggies. Mix chicken stock, cornstarch, thyme, salt, and pepper with a fork and poor mixture over chicken and veggies. Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- With tongs or slotted spoon, transfer chicken and veggies to a deep platter. Cover platter to keep warm. Stir peas and cream into the cooking liquid and heat through. Spoon sauce over chicken and veggies on the platter.
I hope you give this one a try and that you and your family love it as much as mine does! And, don’t forget to request your free ecookbook!
ENTER YOUR EMAIL & I'LL SEND YOU A FREE EBOOK WITH MY 10 BEST HEALTHY SLOW COOKER RECIPES
More Healthy Recipes…