Not only is this Bullseye Salad gorgeous, it is healthy and super delicious too. It makes a great summer dinner all by itself or a fun side to take along to a bbq or party!
And, don’t let all the steps fool you, it really isn’t tricky to put together! I can’t wait for you to taste it!
- 1 medium head of lettuce, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 can water chestnuts, diced
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Oven Baked Bacon, crumbled
- 5 hardboiled eggs, separated and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Toss together lettuce, green onions, celery, water chestnuts and peas. Spread this green mixture on a large platter.
- Mix together greek yogurt, mayo, garlic powder, pepper and parmesan cheese to make the dressing.
- Spread the dressing over the top of the green mixture on the platter. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Before serving, add the rest of the ingredients in a bullseye design (see picture). Crumbled bacon in the middle, then egg yolks, egg whites, tomatoes, and then avocado slices.
- It is easiest to serve if you use a large knife to cut triangles, like pizza slices. Then use a pie server to scoop out each triangle. That way each serving has all of the ingredients.
- The avocado will brown after a few hours, but it will still taste great for a few days if kept in the fridge.
124 calories, 9.1g fat, 1.9g fiber, 5.8g protein
*Actual nutrition info may vary based on exact ingredients used. Find this recipe in MyFitnessPal as FG8 Bullseye Salad.