It’s Halloween week, so in preparation for enjoying our favorite treats this Friday, I’m starting the week off with some uber healthy recipes! I’m pretty sure that eating a bunch of leafy greens negates all those candy calories. Especially when they are paired with this incredible, healthy, homemade salad dressing.
You guys REALLY need to try this Maple Balsamic Dressing. It is perfect this time of year paired with an amazing fresh fall salad. I’ll even post my favorite fall salad recipe tomorrow (the one you see in the background…yum!). See, I’ve got your healthy days all covered this week so that you can indulge a little this weekend. 🙂
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the dijon and balsamic vinegar in a large mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking continually to emulsify.
- Whisk in the maple syrup and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad.
- Store leftovers in the fridge and then whisk to combine before using again.
94 calories, 0g fiber, 0.1g protein
*Nutrition info may vary based on exact ingredients used. Find complete nutrition info on MyFitnessPal as FG8 Maple Balsamic Dressing.