I am definitely NOT super tech savvy and I’m guessing many of you aren’t either, so I often worry that the technical/computery (that’s a word, right?) parts of the challenge are tricky to use.
I wanted to do a quick tutorial on using the online point tracker so that you don’t have to waste any valuable time figuring it out. It the video below I walk you through using it and all the tips and tricks I could think of. Hopefully it’ll make the process super simple!
You have a few options when it comes to using the tracker.
1) You can print it out on the “Challenge Info” page of the website, keep track manually, and then enter the points online at the end of each week, or…
2) You can login and enter the info directly into the online point tracker each day.
I like to print mine out and hang it on the fridge as a constant reminder of my goals, then enter the totals at the end of the week, but you are welcome to do whatever works best for you. 🙂
* Exercise points and sleep points can be entered on any 5 days of the week, but they can only be entered 5 times each week. The tracker should automatically lock these sections when you have reached that 5 day maximum.
* Family Time and Service are the same way. They can be done and entered on any day, but only once a week. After you have entered those points once, the tracker should not allow you to enter them again until the following week.
* The maximum weekly total is 1675 points. If you enter more than this total, the system should pop up a warning message. Please go back and find your extra point error.
* If the tracker isn’t working correctly, you may need to download a new internet browser or the latest version of yours. You can download the latest version of Chrome for free.
I hope this helps and isn’t too confusing! Let me know if you are still having a hard time and I am more than willing to help you through it! 🙂