You’ll never believe that these incredibly delicious Dark Chocolate Fudge Tarts are refined sugar free, gluten free, and no bake!
I’m so happy you are here for the recipe for these delicious dark chocolate fudge tarts!
Before I give you this recipe though, I wanted to offer you my newest eCookbook totally for FREE!
I collected 10 of my favorite clean eating dessert recipes (including a recipe for a healthy Caramel Sauce and a healthy chocolate fudge to put it on!) and I just know you are going to love them!
Just click HERE or on the image below and enter your email address and I’ll email you a copy.
Now that you’ve requested your free eCookbook, let’s get onto the recipe for dark chocolate fudge tarts!
This is one of the first recipes I ever posted on the Feel Great in 8 Blog. It is still one of my absolute favorite healthy dark chocolate desserts. I didn’t want you to miss out because of the terrible photo, so I tried again and am reposting this incredible treat. The photo is better, but still doesn’t capture just how yummy these are, so I’ll probably try again. Which just means I’ll just have to keep making and photographing them often. Poor me. 😉
Original Post from 2011…
Will you please look at this deliciousness?
I mean…honestly…have you ever seen anything so beautiful?
I made these last weekend. Which means they are gone. Which means just writing this post is pure chocolate craving torture.
Seriously, if you love dark chocolate you absolutely must make these. They are made of 100% Real Food. Nothing hydrogenated or artificial here! You’re going to love them!
- 1 generous cup almonds, ground (I just grind them in my Blendtec blender)
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unprocessed coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unprocessed coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all the crust ingredients together. I use my Blendtec blender, but you could use a food processor or just mix them by hand.
- Divide crust into the 12 cups of a muffin pan. Press each serving onto the bottom and up the sides of the cups. Clean your Blendtec or food processor.
- Add all the filling ingredients to the now clean Blendtec or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Divide filling among tartlets and spoon into crusts. Place the muffin pan in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- When you are ready to eat, just run a butter knife around the edge of each tartlet and they should pop out without too much trouble.
- We topped ours with fresh raspberries and the combination was to-die-for!
255 calories, 6.1g fiber, 5.5g protein
*Actual nutrition information may vary based on the exact ingredients and brands you use. Find this recipe on MyFitnessPal as FG8 Dark Chocolate Fudge Tarts.