You only need 5 minutes and 4 healthy real food ingredients to make this Homemade Strawberry Frozen Yogurt – No ice cream maker required! At only 100 calories per serving, you’ll love this sweet guilt-free dessert!
I’m so excited you are here for this delicious and simple frozen yogurt recipe!
Before I tell you more about how awesome it is and give you the recipe, I wanted to make sure you get my new eCookbook – 44 Healthy Recipes with 4 Ingredients or Less!
It’s totally free and full of all of my favorite healthy recipes (all with 4 real-food ingredients or less!) CLICK HERE AND I’LL EMAIL YOU A COPY!
Now, onto this awesome recipe…
Are you as excited for summer as I am? I love hot summer days, beautiful red strawberries, and yummy frozen treats! This simple, delicious, healthy dessert just screams summer and you only need a few minutes and a blender to throw it together. Perfect for an afternoon treat, or a quick and easy dessert after dinner.
I’ve made this twice in the past few weeks and my family devoured it both times. The first time I made it with frozen strawberries and we ate it instantly. The next time I used fresh strawberries and put it in the freezer overnight. It was super yummy both ways, so go ahead and do whatever works best for you.
I hope you enjoy this yummy guilt-free treat! Happy almost summer! 🙂
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. I use and LOVE my Blendtec blender. If you're using a cheaper blender, you may need to add more juice or other liquid, or use fresh strawberries.
- If you use frozen strawberries you can scoop and enjoy immediately. If you use fresh strawberries, add extra liquid, or if you just want a more solid consistency, pour into a container with a lid and freeze until desired consistency is reached. Then just scoop and enjoy!
1. Blendtec Blender: I love, love, love my Blendtec! Getting a powerful blender is definitely an investment, but I use mine at least once a day and I love knowing that the 7 year warranty is there. I actually burned the motor out on my first one and they replaced it no questions asked. I use mine for the usual smoothies and batters, but I also love it for grinding wheat into flour and of course making homemade ice cream and frozen yogurt! You can get one new at Costco or on Amazon for around $350, or you can get one refurbished with the original warranty for $280 from Blendtec right HERE.
2. Frozen Berries: Buying frozen berries is a great way to get delicious, healthy berries even when they aren’t in season. I get big bags at Costco and use them in oatmeal, greek yogurt, as a yummy treat right out of the bag, or in frozen treats like this all the time.
3. Raw Honey: Honey is one of my favorite natural sweeteners. You do have to choose honey carefully though, apparently there are lots of brands that are actually diluted with high fructose corn syrup!? We started buying local raw honey when my oldest was little to help with his season allergies. If you’ve never tried it raw, you should definitely give it a try. You can even get it on Amazon now!
Looking for more healthy real food recipes?