Even if you don’t like cauliflower you absolutely must try it roasted! The flavor is amazing and is only made better by some garlic and fresh parmesan cheese.
It only takes a few minutes to throw in the oven and is the perfect vegetable side to just about any meal. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does. 🙂
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets (8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup fresh parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with olive oil.
- Put cauliflower, olive oil and garlic in a bowl or ziplock bag and mix until the cauliflower is completely coated.
- Spread the coated cauliflower on the cookie sheet and season with salt. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and additional salt if needed. Enjoy!
35 calories, 2.2g fat, 3g carbs, 1.3g fiber, 1.6g protein
*Actual nutrition info may vary based on exact ingredients used. Find this recipe on MyFitnessPal as FG8 Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Cauliflower.