I’m so happy you are here for the recipe for these amazing healthy candied pecans!
Before I give you this recipe though, I wanted to offer you my newest eCookbook totally for FREE!
I collected 10 of my favorite clean eating dessert recipes (including a recipe for healthy Caramel Sauce and a healthy chocolate fudge to put it on!) and I just know you are going to love them!
Just click HERE or on the image below and enter your email address and I’ll email you a copy.
Now that you’ve requested your free eCookbook, let’s get onto the recipe for candied pecans!
Here’s the deal, I love to be healthy and feel great, but I’m also a foodie.
And, as a foodie, I just can’t image the holidays without my favorite holiday foods. So, don’t worry, this year I’ll be sharing healthy versions of all my favorite holiday foods … win-win! Candied Pecans are one of my favorite holiday treats, and this clean and healthy version, made with pure maple syrup and unrefined coconut oil are every bit as good at the sugary alternative!
Really, you’re going to die when you try these babies … and want to hide them from the rest of your family … and eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! They really are that good.
One healthy piece of advice, you probably don’t want to leave these sitting in a bowl on the counter, or you might just grab a handful every time you walk by and end up wondering where they all went. 😉
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add maple syrup, vanilla and salt and stir well.
- When mixture is bubbling, add pecans.
- Stir pecans well, so that they're completely coated in the maple syrup mixture. Cook and stir constantly for about 5 minutes, being careful so that they don't burn.
- Take the pan off the heat and transfer the pecans onto a piece of wax paper or parchment paper to cool.
- Serve when cool. Hide the extras in an airtight container so that you don't eat them all in one sitting. 🙂
242 calories, 2.6g fiber, 2.5g protein
*Actual nutrition info may vary based on exact ingredients used. Find this recipe and complete nutrition info on MyFitnessPal as FG8 Candied Pecans.