Healthy Chocolate Fondue & Cinnamon Sugar Hearts – Two quick and easy ways to make healthy, clean eating chocolate fondue and indulgent cinnamon sugar hearts to dip! The perfect combination! <3
The new year is underway and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
When you’re working on healthy goals it can often seem like every week has a different celebration or holiday making it hard to stick with your healthy eating.
Don’t worry though, I’m here with the perfect solution!
Making healthy, clean eating treats at home is the perfect way to enjoy holiday treats and desserts without giving up on your healthy goals!
And, when it comes to holiday treats, it doesn’t get better than chocolate on Valentine’s Day! Or, you know, chocolate any day of the year. 😉
Today I’m excited to share two quick and easy ways to make a healthier chocolate fondue and these fun and simple cinnamon sugar hearts to dip in the chocolate!
Before we get to the healthy chocolate fondue recipes, let’s talk about healthy dipping options!
Here are a few of my favorite things to dip. Leave a comment and let me know what your favorites are!
- Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites – recipe HERE
- Cinnamon Sugar Hearts – recipe HERE
Now, onto the CHOCOLATE! 🙂
I’m giving you two recipes for making a healthy, clean eating chocolate fondue. One is beyond simple and takes a few minutes (not sure it can be called a recipe) and the other is a few more steps, but still so easy and delicious! Pick your favorite or try them both!
- TWO INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FONDUE:
- 3 ounces good quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa or higher)
- 3 tablespoons full fat canned coconut milk
- CLEAN EATING PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FONDUE
- ⅓ cup unrefined coconut oil
- ⅓ cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons all natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- ITEMS FOR DIPPING
- Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Cinnamon Sugar Hearts (not as healthy, but super easy and SO yummy!)
- For both recipes: Stir together all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until melted.
- If the two ingredient fondue is too thick, add more coconut milk 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- The clean eating peanut butter fondue will look a little oily. Continue cooking and stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Do not over cook and make sure you continue to stir the entire time.
- Once your fondue is smooth and creamy, remove from heat and pour into a bowl or fondue pot. Dip your favorite treats!
Looking for more healthy dessert recipes?
Just click on the link or the image below. Enter your email address and I’ll send you my FREE eCookbook – 10 Clean Eating Dessert Recipes. Then you can easily save the PDF to your computer, or print it out and get cooking!